Created by azure#1234 & rxmgx
- GET YOUR DELETED MODELS UNDELETED
- HOW TO USE:
- 3 Buttons in the top left, near Dex if you use BTRoblox, then press Configure. Then go to Versions and revert to a version where the model was not deleted on.
- DEV NOTES:
- This is specifically to be used for [ Content Deleted ] models only, and you need access to the account that it was uploaded on.
- This also only works on existing models.
- Models can be undeleted using the Versions tab in Model Configuration.
- PICTURE OF BEFORE
- PICTURE OF AFTER DOING THIS
- REVERT MENU