Created by babyhamsta#0
- AI POWERED AIMBOT
- PHANTOM FORCES MODEL
PF was created specifically for Phantom Forces, it is currently trained on about 8,000 images. It performs extremely well on Phantom Forces but not so well on other games as the AI is unable to recognize players. It has been trained to a point where it can tell teammates and non-teammates apart. It almost never aims on teammates and has almost no false positives. It was the first model created for Aimmy.
- DIFFERENT MODELS TO CHOOSE FROM
- YOU CAN HELP THIS PROJECT BY TRAINING THE UNIVERSAL MODEL
- If you want to help train the Universal Model, I would greatly appreciate it. Helping to capture and then label images isn’t hard, but it is time-consuming.
- I’ve gone through pretty much all 14k+ images on Aimmy’s Universal Model to label or verify auto-detections.
- I have a Web Model on the GitHub you can download to help do pre-AI detection allowing you to label images faster and as the model gets better, labeling these images will be less hands-on.
- All the instructions for doing so are on the GitHub: https://github.com/MarsQQ/Aimmy/tree/mas…-web-model
Once labeled please open a pull request or send me a DM on Discord with a ZIP containing the images and exported labels and I will add them to the Universal Model training.
PYTHON 3.11 (you need to install this before you can start training or installing the below)
PYTORCH [CUDA 12.1 INSTALLATION] (you need to install this before you can start training)
ULTRALYTICS INSTALL COMMAND DOCS (you need to install this before you can start training)
DATA.YAML TEMPLATE DOWNLOAD (you need to drag this into your root training folder)
SIR MEME’S HELP SHEET (contains yolo commands for training and exporting + useful links and info)